Fave Tinz

  • Things Fall Apart, Everything Good will come, The Famished Road, Roots, Honour Among Thieves, As the crow flies, Who wants to be a Millionaire, Avatar, Boondocks Boyz II Men TLC Adele Alanis Macy Gray Ti Oluwa Nile Checkmate House M.D. I know what you did last summer Leverage Lat-Mo, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, BeatFM, CoolFM,

Friday, October 18, 2013

Africa is a CONTINENT, not just One Country

I mean it's really exasperating when you hear people say nonsense.

In this age of Google, what you don't know isn't a crime, the real crime is not taking the time to find out.

Watch the below video and see what i mean.




1 comment:

  1. Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this.
    I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain
    he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    my webpage: gamestop hours missouri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...